Benefits & Usage
Skorrpi teaches players the importance of foot positioning & how it impacts the quality and effectiveness of their balance and striking ability.
- Great for kids of all ages, sizes & skill level!
- Easy teaching device for players, coaches & parents!
- Inexpensive, durable, lightweight and, a very cool logo!
- Hands-free coaching; a terrific visual teaching aid!
- Right & left foot practicing; reinforces “muscle memory”
- Throw-ins…perfect for step, drag & throw!
- Used for both indoor and outdoor training
How to Use
Kicking a ball is a two-footed process that requires: correct plant foot and body positioning, properly kicking/striking the ball and follow through.
- Place SKORRPI on ground with oversized arrow aimed at goal, wall, or teammate.
- Position ball in ‘holder’ by ball size (3, 4, or 5) and/or player’s stance comfort level.
- Position plant foot in cutout area with toes pointed towards SKORRPI arrow.
- Player strikes ball from either a stationary position or by running up to SKORRPI.
- Great for practicing correct throw-in technique.